Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Thanksgiving is two weeks away! To get in the spirit of the holiday, here are the top ten things I'm thankful for this morning:

Things That Rock
1) Living in sunny Florida. It's November 11, and I'm wearing my favorite rainbow flip flops to work. They're standard attire year round.



2) Casual dress codes at work. Again, I :heart: my rainbows. And wearing jeans and leggings every day.

3) Facebook. It is the primary way that my mom and I communicate. It's really helped us stay close despite her living more than 600 miles away in North Carolina. And she always "likes" my updates. :)



4) Great friends. Life would suck without them.



5) Kai Ryssdal and MarketPlace on NPR. He makes the stock market exciting.

6) & 7) This Is Why You're Fat and People Of Walmart for providing excellent entertainment. Like the Baboon Heart on This Is Why You're Fat. It entails cream cheese, a burger stuffed with salami, provolone cheese, fried egg, buttered toast, fried turkey, bacon, grilled onions and peppers, spicy ranch dressing, muenster cheese, all on a bagel. Breakfast of champions. If your name is Adam Richman.



8) & 9) Married to the Sea and Natalie Dee. Their web comics rock.



10) Urban Dictionary, for its exceptional ability to answer all of life's mysteries.



Finally, and most importantly, thank god it's Thursday. Woo hoo for the weekend!

No comments: